Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Eve Hewson on her dad: "He is also very tall, very handsome and very intelligent. "



#EveHewson posted it on her Instagram account:

"Even though our facial expressions would suggest otherwise, we really were very happy and proud to see dad become the first Man Of The Year at the Glamour Awards last night. In a year where men are celebrated, rewarded and even granted the presidency of the United States for bragging about sexually assaulting women, encouraging violence against women, for planning to take away a woman's right to her own reproductive health and for being just plain WRONG on SO MANY LEVELS, it is important to take a moment to celebrate the men out there that are getting it right!
I am so proud to have this man as my father I could burst. He works harder than any man I have ever known and he works harder FOR WOMEN than any man I have ever known. He deserves all of the awards and all of the love and the world needs more men like him.

He is also very tall, very handsome and very intelligent.
Did I mention that he's very tall?" 

No comments: