Monday, September 22, 2014

U2 say no to Bono on guitar



 
U2's Bono spoke to Christian O'Connell on the Absolute Radio Breakfast show in an exclusive interview in which he revealed that his fellow band mates aren't keen on his guitar playing. 

The U2 frontman said 'I shouldn't really tell you this, but there's often a move in U2 to stop me playing guitar.'

However the singer does have some support behind him.

'I do have The Edge beside me and he's often saying 'no, no, let him play one or two or three songs'.'

Although Bono is not favoured for his guitar playing, it seems his fifteen-year-old son could soon become a star in his own right:

'My boy's a really great guitar player and a big Oasis and Nirvana fan, so he's down with the rock songs on the album.'

http://www.music-news.com/

No comments: