Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Metallica´s Drummer U2`s Groupie?



The reporter Elmo Keep  interviewed Lars Ulrich before Metallica’s show in Sydney. They chatted about music and she discovered that Lars Ulrich’s favourite band is U2. “I would go so far as to call myself a fucking U2 groupie, man. I am the biggest U2 fan in the world,” and I said “No, not really, I am,” and he said, “Oh really, you are?” and I was like, “YEP.” And he was laughing, well ok. “I would play in the fucking parking lot of the venue where U2 were playing inside on the stage, I would not even care, I would do that for them.” Then I was saying “Well, can’t you just ask Bono about this tete-a-tete and make it happen? He’s meant to be the nicest person in the world, I’m sure he’d go for it.” And Lars was saying, well maybe.

AlsoAkon , the  R&B star, is a huge fan of the Irish singing legend,Bono,best known for his work with U2. Akon has been lucky enough to work with many of his musical heroes already, but says the famous band have always remained elusive.
“U2 is the only one I haven’t collaborated with. That’s my next goal,” he said. “I will kidnap Bono. Trust me! I will hold him hostage for his vocals.”




http://elmokeep.com/www.musicrooms.net

No comments: