Thursday, February 25, 2010

Muse and Colin Farrell on Bono


Collin Farrell ,the Irish actor, had to perform live country music for his role in musical drama Crazy Heart and couldn’t believe how difficult it was. The experience gave him new respect for people like U2 singer Bono, who performs for a living.

“Performing live was deadly,” the 33-year-old star said. “We had 12 minutes after the opening act at a Toby Keith gig. People go on about Bono having a big sense of self – after what I tasted, if I was Bono I’d be driving around Dublin in a chariot with a laurel leaf crown. Bono is nothing but the most humble f**k I’ve ever met.”


I guess Bono would love to be called "humble"for a change!!!


And Muse singer, Matt Bellamy wants to invite Bono to sing with them at Glastonburyon June 26.

Speaking to NME Radio at last night's Shockwaves NME Awards, Bellamy said he is thinking about asking theU2 frontman – who headlines Glastonbury the night beforeMuse on June 25 – if he'll be sticking around for the whole weekend.

"It should be great," Bellamy explained. "We're hoping to do something a bit unusual there. A little collaboration with someone, maybe get Bono to come and sing a song. I'm not sure if he'll be hanging around for that but I'll ask him anyway."

source:/www.musicrooms.net///www.nme.com/news

No comments: