Saturday, December 27, 2008

Larry Mullen Junior Talks!!!


Once I wrote that our fave drummer talks very little in public but when he does, beware!! he has something heavy to say!!

He tells Q mag: “Tony Blair is a war criminal and I think he should be tried as a war criminal. “Then I see Bono and him as pals and I’m going, ‘I don’t like that’.

“I understand why people find it really offensive.

“On the other hand, I think it has made people understand where Bono’s coming from, in that he’s prepared to use his weight as a celebrity, at great cost to himself and his family, to help other people.

“I don’t think there’s much of an upside for him and I don’t think he chooses where he goes and who he meets. “But as an outsider, looking in, I cringe.”


Whoa, Mr Mullen!!! Those were the words!!!

No comments: