Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Adam Raises Awareness with New "Walk in my Shoes" Campaign

Adam at 98 FM raising awareness for Walk in my Shoes Campaing 


As he did last year, Adam is supporting "Walk in my Shoes Campaign" , the campaign that  suports mental health services for young adults in Ireland. 
He was seen this morning doing a photshoot and in 98FM, raising awareness for this campaing.
This is the information we get from the official site:


The ‘Walk in My Shoes’ 2013 campaign will be officially launched this February.
Take part in Walk in My Shoes day on Friday April 12th and show you care about mental health!


Join U2’s Adam Clayton and a host of well know celebrities and help provide FREE mental health services for young adults across Ireland.


“There is hope for everyone, each and every person can be helped, can be made well again and can resume their ordinary lives.” Service User


Walk in My Shoes is a campaign of the St. Patrick’s Hospital Foundation

Updated: 


http://www.walkinmyshoes.ie// Twitter:  

No comments: