Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Having fun with U2 (part 3)


What's the difference between God and Bono? God doesn't walk around Dublin thinking he is Bono.


What kind of lawyers praise U2? Pro Bono lawyers.


Q: What's the best thing about you?


BONO: My nose.


ADAM: The way I might look at you.


LARRY: My dog.


EDGE: I don't snore.


Q:And what's the worst thing about you?


BONO: My nose.


LARRY: I'm black and white.


EDGE: I'm so single-minded on some things that I find it hard to keep other things together. When I'm really concentrating on an album or tour or something, a lot of other things in my life get shelved.


ADAM: I'm very bad in the mornings, grumpy. I don't say very much.


Q:: And how long does it take you to come to?


ADAM: About a litre of coffee and two hours.



If you were an animal, which animal would you be?


ADAM: A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes.


EDGE: One of the big cats, so I could just s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in the sun, a panther or a cheetah.


BONO: A wildebeest. You'd have to have a sense of humour with a name like that.


LARRY: Aaah! A fly. Because Bono wrote about a fly and what's good enough for Bono is good enough for me.


"If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The"- Adam




No comments: