Wednesday, March 12, 2014

U2 SUE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

A funny account of the Oscar's event by www.thestudioexec.com


HOLLYWOOD - Popular rock music group U2 have announced they are to sue Benedict Cumberbatch for photobombing them at the Oscars. 


Humorless lead singer Bono spoke EXCLUSIVELY with the Studio Exec this morning:
We'd got dressed up for the Oscars, and Adam and Edge were really, really excited. We all put on our serious faces, because we like to look quite serious and when I smile I look like a bit of a turnip. The photographers snapped away and we were really happy. I turned to Edge and said, 'That'll be a good one'. But when I got up the next morning I was horrified to see Sherlock Holmes jumping behind us like a pillock.
Edge added with a dour tone to his voice like a child trying not to cry:
As you may or may not know, myself and Bono and the rest of U2 are actually Irish. So bombing of any kind, even photobombing is in very poor taste. I'd worn my special hat so as you can imagine the whole evening was ruined.
Noted Jolly Bastard Mr. Cumberbatch laughed when told of the impending law suit, and issued a statement through his lawyers that stated simply:
I don't give a toss.


No comments: