Friday, January 29, 2010

2010 GRAMMY Nominees CD Announced


The Recording Academy's GRAMMY Recordings has partnered with EMI Music to release the 2010 GRAMMY Nominees CD, the 16th edition of the best-selling series highlighting artists and songs nominated for the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards. he 20-song collection will be available Jan. 19 and a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the CD will benefit the MusiCares and the GRAMMY Foundation, two charitable organizations established by The Recording Academy.

Tracklist:

Coldplay ("Life in technicolor ii"), U2 ("I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight"), Eric Clapton And Steve Winwood ("Can't find my way home"), The Black Eyed Peas ("I gotta feeling"), Lady Gaga ("Poker face"), Kings of Leon ("Use somebody"), Dave Matthews Band ("You & Me"), Taylor Swif ("You belong with me"), Colbie Caillat ("Fallin' for you"), The Fray ("You found me"), Pink ("Sober"), Kelly Clarkson ("My life would suck without you"), Katy Perry ("Hot N’Cold"), BeyoncĂ© ("Halo"), Adele ("Hometown Glory"), Zac Brown Band ("Chicken fried"), Sugarland ("It happens"), Lady Antebellum ("I run to you"), Rascal Flatts ("Here comes goodbye"), Green Day ("21 guns").
You can pre order the CD, here.

source:www.grammy.com

No comments: